Sunday, September 25, 2005

Zach in 7 Months



We are not aware of the the changes in Zach's behavior until such time that we hear him laugh. From a simple h1, hi, hi, hi, he now growls and say, hak, hak, hak, hak. We have noticed that he now uses a simple yet effective way of calling our attention. He is growing, and he is growing fast. He is growing that we are about to think about him before our job. He is growing so fast that I am about to consider the option of resigning to become a full time dad.

He is seven months now, I wonder what would he be like a month from now.

I don't want to imagine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

ADDICTED TO BAKE

 Couch is not the place for an older person like me to watch tv. It only takes a matter of minutes before I sleep. That was what happened to...