Thursday, January 08, 2015

Just Another Day

 

My day is just about to end. From 4 A.M this morning up to 11 tonight, it seemed work is never done. From school to house chores, you simply couldn’t skip. My last task today was to help Zach with his Science Fair. His was way above his grade. But I guess, he needs to grow up faster to be more responsible and take those assignments seriously. I hope what we did (borrowing tons of books, writing the research question, doing research and finalizing the bibliography) was right.

Ylize takes away all our stress. She simply is so sweet. Her signature “Hi Daddy” rejuvenates your tired and weary body. She starts to like Barbie this week. I hope this is just a fad and she will eventually outgrow in two weeks.

Mom, as always, is working. This is her 4th night. I wonder where does she get the energy. We really need to look at our expenses. I believe that no matter how much money you have if you do not know how to manage your resources, everything is not enough. We should be better I managing our finances.

Its Friday tomorrow, a day before our much anticipated weeklong break.

Its frigid today here. Temperature is down at 30 plus the wind chill. I am so looking now for the Spring. I’m tired of this winter. But I guess, it will be a month more before we could see the best weather.

No comments:

ADDICTED TO BAKE

 Couch is not the place for an older person like me to watch tv. It only takes a matter of minutes before I sleep. That was what happened to...