Monday, January 12, 2015

Common Sense, Simple Solution

 

Even if I wake up early in the morning, I am always running late when I get to school. I usually blame the kids, especially Zach, when we are late (so lame) but I know for a fact that it’s me who is to be blame. I am the last minute guy. I find pleasure when I am pressured. I thrive at the last minute. I get a lot of ideas and deep reflection when I am running late. It benefits me when I am preparing for my class. I get to be more creative and my lessons become more  interesting when I am in the neck of time.

However, preparing for the school is a different case. You that I love to cook breakfast, filipino breakfast. I don’t like pancakes, nor waffles. I like sunny side up eggs, corned beef, spam, bacon or ham. To me that is a hearty and comfy breakfast. When I am doing this, my tardiness problem comes in. Instead of spending time to prepare for the school, I spend more time making breakfast and enjoying it.

Xandrei might have noticed it. Perhaps, he is already tired of running late. Tonight he told me, “Dad, is it ok to suggest to you?” Yes, I told him, give me your suggestion?

Well, can you iron your clothes tonight so as tomorrow we’ll not be late. A wake up call? Certainly it is.

Commons sense with Simple  Solution.

No comments:

ADDICTED TO BAKE

 Couch is not the place for an older person like me to watch tv. It only takes a matter of minutes before I sleep. That was what happened to...