Friday, November 04, 2016

4 November 16 - All Saints Week

Amidst the noise of the election, we have Ylize who remains to be sweet and smart (at least from the perspective of a dad).  This morning, she woke up without a fuzz. I think its because she slept early and was well fed.

What is fascinating about her today was her calmness and "seriousness" when it comes to school matters.

The boys are ok today. Zach, who always struggle to be consistent with his grades came clean today when he said, "we all have a low grade" in Science. I need to do a good job of monitoring his study habits. Thirty minutes a day per subject could be a good strategy.

Xandrei on the other hand, though excels in his classes, seemed not contented. He is our over achiever kid. A good trait, I supposed.

Mom works today, she is moving to a new unit, still at St. Luke's. I hope this change will not tire her a lot.

We voted yesterday. Jaz obviously was a democrat. Me? Can't tell you. I voted for a candidate, who, even if he/she will not win, yet I know will make a difference.

We have Quiz Bowl tomorrow. Yes I have to give up my Saturday. Even if I would like to rest because last Saturday was a killer. I guess, I don't have any choice. I have to help

Hey, I can't believe it. I am blogging again? I hope it will last

Ciao!

No comments:

ADDICTED TO BAKE

 Couch is not the place for an older person like me to watch tv. It only takes a matter of minutes before I sleep. That was what happened to...