Friday, June 28, 2019

KURA NOT ANYMORE

I loved going to a Japanese restaurant. This is my simple craving. But I know Japanese restaurants tend to be more expensive. Nevertheless, I don't mind it.

Tonight was not different After much prodding from Xandrei, I gave in and brought the family to Kura Revolving Sushi although my guts told me to detour to Cho-Cho.

True enough, I have no appetite when we get to Kura. The sushi don't appeal yummy. Most sushi appear dry and the servings were simply too stingy  But what else should I do, we were there already? And I have to eat.

It was not an enjoyable evening for me tonight. My cravings was not satisfied. After today, I doubt if I am coming back to Kura. I will eat sushi and pay cheap, I would stick to Cho-choo.


Notable Events:


1. First time to resume driving in Houston. It was a decent drive (4) punctuated with a wrong last rider.

2 Mowed the lawn today. My realization is I can't do much anymore compared to when I was sill young and adventurous

Health:

Got my A1C today. It remained at 7.

No comments:

ADDICTED TO BAKE

 Couch is not the place for an older person like me to watch tv. It only takes a matter of minutes before I sleep. That was what happened to...